Dragon age duelist unlock?

1. I talked to the gal in the pearl brothel, and got duelist unlocked, problem is whenever I try and level up Zevran, he cannot become a duelist what happened? is the unlock only for player characters?

User Info: Montechizuma

Montechizuma - 7 years ago
    It shouldn't be, I've given some of the other characters a second spec. Do you have him at level 14? He shouldn't get a second spec until then.

User Info: mn12sc35th

mn12sc35th - 7 years ago
    Zevran is level 14, and I cant make him a duelist, even though I unlocked it, same with Bezerker, for Sten. hes level 13 and dosent even have a spec point to use =( Whats wrong? Do I need to update or something? Anyone else having this problem?

User Info: Montechizuma

Montechizuma - 7 years ago

Answers

1. To unlock the duelist head to Denerim. Thenl from Denerim go to the Pearl which is a part of the city map in Denerim. There will be a woman named Isabela there. You can talk to her about learning to be a duelist.

User Info: Zeriath

Zeriath - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Sten only gets one specialization point (lame I know).
    On your level up screen, does Zevran have an ornate gold border around two specialization symbols (one assassin and one other)? If not, and he is lvl 14 or beyond it might be a bug.

User Info: John117X

John117X - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Might possibly be a bug, I managed to spec Zhevran as Assasin/Duelist even though all I did was leave him in camp (my Main character was a Rogue as well)

User Info: genecor

genecor - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. This may be a bug. In fact, I haven't been able to teach anybody a specialization except my main character. All of the boxes are "locked" on everyone else despite having available points.

User Info: Sunsetspawn

Sunsetspawn - 6 years ago 0 0