Question from HK500

Where can I find my Dog?, i am a Elf Magi

I am on the part where i meet up with morgon but i have not Dog/Hound. The keeper said i would get it after the battle but i can't go back to osagar

John117X answered:

At the Ostagar camp before leaving on Duncan's quest to retrieve the vials and scrolls, approach the kennel master and offer to help calm the dog and muzzle it. He will then ask you to retrieve a particular flower from the Korcari wilds. You can find the flower near the first ruined columns that you see (After running across the injured soldier. Get it back to the kennel master. When you leave Flemeth's hut after the battle of Ostagar to go to Lothering, there is an encounter with darkspawn. You will get your pet hound then.
Don't forget to pet it now and then!
2 0

Answers

RionWildfire answered:

You get it on your way out of the wilds.
0 1

Esparc answered:

*sigh* another question that doesn't really need to be asked... just leave the wilds after the battle of Ostagar... and you will find him in a random encounter on the way, he'll join your party after a short battle
0 2