Question from Derek1177

I need Help on the Ashes of Andraste Quest Gauntlet Area?

On The Gauntlet area there is a puzzle bridge where 3 of your party members have to step on certain blocks to make the bridge complete. But i cant figure out how please help!?!?!?!?

thechronocore answered:

As the other answer noted, you have to have people on both sides to make the block solid.
It took me a little time to figure that one out too, but it helps if you write down a sort of diagram for which steps turn on which blocks.
The right hand side blocks that each turn on two blocks are the key. Start with someone on the right hand side turning on the first two blocks and two peope on the left hand side each turning on one of the first two blocks. Have your main walk to the solid second block then have the person on the left side that is turning on the first block move over to the right hand side and turn on the middle two blocks. Then have the first person turning on the first two blocks on the right move to the left side and turn on the third block. move your main forward to the solid third block. Have the person on the left hand side that is turning on the 2nd block move over to the right and turn on the last two blocks. have the person on the right side that is currently turning on the middle two blocks move to the left side and turn on the last block.
Voila. Hope that isnt too confusing :)
2 0

Answers

trejodunesea answered:

To make a section of the bridge solid, you must have a character on a plate on both sides of the chasm. This allows another character to advance on the bridge, step by step.
0 0

Blakwhole answered:

Not sure if it changes but this is the order that I used to get passed. Started with this: L3, L6, R2(L=left side, R=right side); then L1, L6, R4; L1, L2, R5. Whether or not this information helps anyone who knows but thought I would provide what helped get me across.
0 0

Worm104 answered:

www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/920668/58281

Picture Here
0 0