How do advance Shale's companion quest?

1. After getting shale to a high enough approval and assuming you didnt bring her along to anvil of the void. she eventually asks you to bring her to deep roads to search for clues.

where exactly do you have to go? i've been everywhere and no luck.

User Info: PulseSphere

PulseSphere - 7 years ago

1. I'm assuming that you convinced her to stay after you sided with Branka (if you sided with Caridin Shale gives you the quest outright). You have to go to Caridin's Cross with Shale in your party, she intiates a conversation which unlocks the location of Cadash Thaig. Head over there with Shale in tow and you should have it. Good luck!

User Info: John117X

John117X - 7 years ago 0 0

1. I had Shale with me for that quest, so this is just speculation. Did you make the tracing of the record of individuals who volunteered to become Golems? Perhaps having Shale talk to the shaper or look at the record itself would spark it?
    When I talked to Shale I was told that she had remembered the location of Cadash Taig, and then I went there.

User Info: talrian

talrian - 7 years ago 0 0