Question from Swift_Wolf

How do I get Wynne to teach Spirit Healer?!

I got her to like 80 relationship and talked to her about everything, she got her special ability, and everything... But she still doesn't let me ask about teaching spirit healer, why?! What must I do?!

Swift_Wolf provided additional details:

She... doesn't teach it? I'd almost believe that, but I know she does, people have said, and Prima Guide says she teaches it. I'm sure there is a way to get her to... But heck, I do have like 150 sovereigns lying around, I may as well buy it. But I'd still like to know what I wasn't doing to get her to teach it.

Zacarius2 answered:

Wynne will not teach Spirit Healer. If you go through her dialog after a certain event she will tell you she doesn't understand how it works, just that it works. There is a book i the Denerim magic shop that teaches spirit healing.
This is similar to getting Morrigan to teach shapeshifting, she will only do it if you are a mage and in the medium range (about 20-40) other wise it is easier to just get the book from the vendor in the elf camp in the woods.
Mage unlocks are the most annoying in the game.
0 0

Answers

trejodunesea answered:

She doesn't teach it. You'll have to purchase a book at a store in Denerim.
0 1

blackcat_0_1 answered:

I didn't have the option to ask her to teach spirit healing. However, it did randomly unlock after I went on a gift-giving rampage and got her to like me enough.

I'm not sure if my game was bugged or what, but it just randomly said "spirit healing unlocked" after pestering her for a while.
1 0