Question from thedolcloth

Where can I find the armor that leliana is wearing in the sacred ashes trailer?

In the trailer called sacred ashes leliana is wearing a suit of armor that I have not seen in the game and would like to find, does anyone know where to find it?

Shadowics answered:

What Leliana is wearing the the trailer resembles the common leather armor model used by a lot of armor in the game.

I say resembles- If you look at Morrigan's outfit in the video, it's clearly meant to be her starting armor. The necklace feather shoulder, and open front are all very similiar. But the style of the shirt is clearly different from the 'drape' she wears in-game.

I think that video is more like a concept, than actual gameplay. You're not likely to find an exact copy of what's in the video, anymore than you could find a jump button in-game to have your characters leap around like that. (Instant-cast shapeshifting? Pushing mobs off cliffs? Yes please.)
3 0