How do you get both Anora and Alistair to marry?

1. I've talked to Anora and she says it's fine as long as I can get Alistair to agree to let her rule and him to be himself. What do I do from there or did I screw it up already?

User Info: Monkeybob14

Monkeybob14 - 7 years ago
    Did that and it all went to ca ca....

User Info: Monkeybob14

Monkeybob14 - 7 years ago

1. As long as you have persuasion skills, it is fairly easy to accomplish. Speak first to Anora and convince her to marry Alistair, Having done that, speak to Alistair and tell him that it will merely be a marriage of convenience, with Anora still in power. The third part is the most important: at the Landsmeet, you MUST kill Loghain by your own hands. Alistair MUST NOT be the one to kill him, or else Anora will refuse to marry the man who killed her father. You also cannot spare Loghain's life or Alistair will choose to leave you instead.

User Info: KojieroSaske

KojieroSaske - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Just go talk to Alistair about it. It should be relatively easy to convince him that it is a good idea since he doesn't want to be King.

User Info: Barnardsmark

Barnardsmark - 7 years ago 0 1