How do I enter Jarvis' Compound?

1. I'm trying to figure out how to get into Jarvis' Compound and from questioning I've found out that the members use a key but as of yet I've not found one. Further questioning of the locals in Dust Town has come up with nothing.

I'm stuck..

User Info: naenre

naenre - 7 years ago

1. Ask the woman lying near the fire pit and the man in the store then go to the slums you will find jarvia's men there they will give you a ring to use on the door

User Info: Proaku08

Proaku08 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Go to the furthest house from where you entered the area.

User Info: zaery

zaery - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. First you must ask the people in the dust town. Nadezda is good, and there is also this guy who has a shop also in dust town. Then just go to the end of the map (Dust Town) there is this slums house or something, enter there, and some jarvia man should be there.kill them or not whatever, and get the key, which u will use in the suspicious door right outside. Done.

User Info: Ethelwulfx

Ethelwulfx - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Ask Tony Stark. Jarvis has worked for him so long, I bet he already knows everything about the butler.

User Info: mewarmo990

mewarmo990 - 7 years ago 0 2