Question from Ujku80

Enolas Hala?

What do I need to complete this quest?

Ujku80 provided additional details:

I'm playing as a human warrior.
I see no survival skills on the skills windows
and Please can you explain what is the coercion?
or do you mean cunning?

zzenigmaxzz answered:

You need to either have your survival skill at lvl 2 or higher or max out your coercion. Either way the halla will end up dead and you will be given its horns to take to the weaponsmith to create an accessory. Just an fyi it is not a very good accessory so if you dont have either of those skills i wouldn't worry too much about it.
0 0

Answers

AsanteRevell answered:

No it won't .
You also have another option which would tell you that the hala is not injured and it is it's mate that is injured
0 0

Ujku80 answered:

what do you profit if her mate it's injured?
btw, I finished the quest by persuasion (lie and kill her) since i though that was how it ended
0 0

John117X answered:

Coercion refers to the persuasion skill - at your skill page (NOT the talent page which has all the warrior talents, rogue stuff or mage spells), there should be a line of skills at the top named coercion (the image looks like an ear with silvery stuff wisping out). On the same page, the survival skill is denoted by an animal footprint.
0 0