Question from Foxxie_kun

What are the best Specialization classes for Rogues and Warriors?

Given I'm left with only two possible choices out of four, and since Alistair is already a Templar, which 2 Warrior specialization classes should I chose for my human male warrior?

And with Leliana as a bard (Which I find highly useless by the way) and Morrigan as a Shapeshifter (Pretty useful) I figure I might forego Bard and Ranger on my Elven rogue character.

I'd just like some insight into it is all. Thanks.

Foxxie_kun provided additional details:

That seems all well and good Reapper77. Do you have any idea whether An Assassin+Duelist would be better than an Assassin+Ranger or Assassin+Bard?

And for my Warrior I was already thinking about going Reaver as well. What second specialization should I get to complement my Reaver?

And though I haven't tried a Mage yet, I think I will for my third character. Is Arcane Warrior+Blood Mage a good combo?

Reapper77 answered:

Well, i got some advice on superficial studing let's say....

for the rogue, i recommend the assassin specialization, combatwise, the char gets quite dextrous and powerful, given unique and very good skills, very deadly... duelist is also a very good option, though it aims more for one-on-one close quarters fightin'...

For the warrior, i'd say the Reaver Spec., though is quite hard to get your char becomes very deadly against non-human carachters, principally darkspawns and undead...

I'd like to add some if U excuse:

There's another specialization that is really (i believe) the best, it's the arcane warrior, though ur char has to have mage origin, there's faq about it right here on gamefaqs...

It's got all skills of a mage, but fights like a warrior, it's, in my opinion, the best...

Seeya
0 0