Question from celette482

How do I get alistair to talk about his sister?

I want to harden him. I know we've got to have a confrontation with his sister, but how do I get him to talk about her?

Or do I even need for him to talk about her? He's already given me a flower and has done some heavy duty flirting, so I think my approval rating is high enough.

Ujku80 answered:

He will talk to you about his life as soon as you get in Redclife village. After that talk back to him when you are at camp and ask more about his life and he will mention her.

his sister is in Denerim first door on left but the conversation does not go very well anyway
0 0

Answers

MasamuneFroggy answered:

Get him to like you enough, I think at least "interested". Though, if you already received his rose you should be fine.Go to Redcliffe Village, He should tell you that he is technically "heir" to the throne before he tells you of his sister. You'll find out he has a sister when you start a conversation with him and ask him questions in the village.
0 0

Alistair, Dog, Morrigan? Open kurtjulian
Hardening Alistair? Open wimzikalinsanti
Alistair/Landsmeet problems? Open Evilcatftw
How do you get both Anora and Alistair to marry? Answered Monkeybob14
Too Late to Romance Alistair? Open vaguelyanneish