Question from Ujku80

Poisened Dwarf quest?

There is a poisoned woman in the Dwarven palace.
I got the quest to find some items for the antidote and i have no idea what i should do.

Accepted Answer

Worm104 answered:

If you open up someone's herbalism tab, morrigan starts with a few levels in it. On the list you will see a dwarven antidote. It requires lifestones, concentration agent, elfroot and something else I believe. Make one then talk to the woman.
0 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

More Questions from This Game

Question Status From
Dwarf romances? Open Sobelizard87
What is the best leveling package for a Dwarf? Open DeKaterBrown
Can you romance morrigan as a dwarf? Answered xboxmasta10
Dwarf Noble King? Open KingKaineng
How do I get the Cute Nug from the Idle Dwarf? Answered LoonyBoB

Ask a Question

To ask or answer questions, please sign in or register for free.