Taking the Best out of Warden's Keep, please help me... (?)

1. Here's the thing... I've beat the warden's keep DLC quest...
    but what i did was:

>> My character's got evolved coercion, so i persuaded the Sophia Demon/Commander to seal the veil before i went to the tower to kill the mage....
    >> I got to the tower, then i drunk the vial on the table, that granted me 2 blood powers...
    >> Then I talked to the mage, found out his violent experiments, but then, cuz he took his power from the veil (and looked just like an old hag waiting to die), i kind'a pitied him, and, thinking that maybe i could get some advantage out o'his experiments, i left him live to come back later...
    >> Then Went back to sophia, she got a little mad, but then i killed her and got the badass commander armor... it was quite easy since the veil was already sealed...

But then, i tried to come back after a few days, and apparently i just couldn't get INSIDE the castle tower anymore... So i just stood w/ the 2 blood power spells and can't get the other 2...

So f anyone took better profit from de DLC please tell me how...
    ...Thks in advance ;P

User Info: Reapper77

Reapper77 - 7 years ago

1. There aren't another 2 blood powers. So far each class only gets 2 abilities for drinking the potion.

Seems like the only thing you missed was asturian's might which is a sword you can get if you find all 4 codex entries.

User Info: magikot9

magikot9 - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Yup, what magikot9 said. The only major items you get are the commander armor from sophia, the robes of avernus from the mage after killing him (don't worry if you are a playing a good character, dialogue justifies it) and the two power of blood abilities, plus the asturian's might sword in the hidden cache accessible after all four codex entries have been found.

User Info: John117X

John117X - 7 years ago 1 0