Question from Reapper77

What happenned with Morrigan ? (That Bi*@$...)

Well, here's the thing... I'm about 90 + W/ morrigan, And she always kept saying that U would regret what u were doing and stuff.. but then i tried to get layed w/ her and she sad no, we fought...
then i told i had to discuss our relationship, i choose te option "about when i asked if U cared to join me in my tent...", then she gets sentimental, i tell her i don' wanna end this, and got +2 approval... though the dialogue option continues and i can't get laid w/ her anymore... Somebody help me pleasss ...

Thanks in advance...

Reapper77 provided additional details:

Ahh What a Bi*@#.... I knew she would screw me over at the end... (XD~)

Thks for the quick reply guys...

shyressa answered:

Morrigan is a fling kinda girl. She will bed and sleep with you anytime your favor is between 50 and 90 and you are male. Once you go past 90 favor with her, she gives you the cold shoulder and will no longer sleep with you.
0 0

Answers

trejodunesea answered:

Morrigan won't sleep with you if she's in love with you. This will all make sense once you have finished the game.
0 0

Morrigan? Open pooyan2007
Morrigan and the ritual? Answered Leene24
Morrigan relationship help? Answered ShujiMeguro
Morrigan or Leliana? Answered Zeal_Coolguy
Morrigan and Leliana? Open NesToXXX