What happenned with Morrigan ? (That Bi*@$...)

1. Well, here's the thing... I'm about 90 + W/ morrigan, And she always kept saying that U would regret what u were doing and stuff.. but then i tried to get layed w/ her and she sad no, we fought...
    then i told i had to discuss our relationship, i choose te option "about when i asked if U cared to join me in my tent...", then she gets sentimental, i tell her i don' wanna end this, and got +2 approval... though the dialogue option continues and i can't get laid w/ her anymore... Somebody help me pleasss ...

Thanks in advance...

User Info: Reapper77

Reapper77 - 7 years ago
    Ahh What a Bi*@#.... I knew she would screw me over at the end... (XD~)

Thks for the quick reply guys...

User Info: Reapper77

Reapper77 - 7 years ago

1. Morrigan is a fling kinda girl. She will bed and sleep with you anytime your favor is between 50 and 90 and you are male. Once you go past 90 favor with her, she gives you the cold shoulder and will no longer sleep with you.

User Info: shyressa

shyressa - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Morrigan won't sleep with you if she's in love with you. This will all make sense once you have finished the game.

User Info: trejodunesea

trejodunesea - 7 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Morrigan? Answered
Morrigan or Leliana? Answered
Morrigan and the ritual? Answered
Alistair, Dog, Morrigan? Unresolved
Morrigan and Leliana? Answered