Where can I grind for experience?

1. I really need to, I'm a couple levels lower than i would like to be, but I can't find enemies anywhere except very occassionally in random encounters or going to redcliffe and starting the whole thing at Denerim you can never get out of. So, any suggestions?

User Info: superfootdog

superfootdog - 7 years ago
    It's for talents, mainly, so i think I need to grind anyway. But, no, I'm at the very end, there's a spiral-to-climax that you can't get out of, and I need to level up before that. But everything is dead. EVERYTHING! Is there any place where enemies continuously respawn or come bck after a reload of the area or anything?

User Info: superfootdog

superfootdog - 7 years ago

1. There is no grinding in this game. There are a set amount of enemies, traps, chests etc. to gain experience from and once they are all used up you can't get any more exp. Eventually no random encounters will remain.

User Info: fishytoothy

fishytoothy - 6 years ago 1 0

1. There is really no point of grind or train your characters, since the level of the enemies is fixed to your level upon entering the map.

User Info: Aestba

Aestba - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. YOu can get out of Denerim, you just need to click on the map button near the + - ZOOM buttons at the bottom.
    I think overall you can get up to a max of lvl 20 after finishing all the quests and killing everyone around.

User Info: Ujku80

Ujku80 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I've read somewhere that the game does not respawn enemies, so the only thing we can do is wait for newer patches or dungeon DLCs, or use console cheats

User Info: jerbyainsley

jerbyainsley - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. The lack of exp is not the problem because the game is designed so no exp is wasted. Everyone in your group, physically in your party or chilling at camp gets exp. Even when you go down in a fight you still get exp for that fight so thats not the problem. You say its for your talents but in truth there is only like 24 talent increase chances in the game so its kinda a go no go situation. If you are having trouble beating the game try something tricky and cool, or just start over T_T... only two options at this point sry T_T

User Info: FallenHero88

FallenHero88 - 6 years ago 0 0