Console code makes game THINK i have Oghren. game broken?

1. The first time i used the:

runscript selectparty

**minor spoilers**

it gave me the recruiter medal which is for recruiting all party members. i of course had not. i didnt think much of it, but im doing the paragon quest and anvil quest and it never forced me to have him join me till i got to after the broodmother boss and walked into the area where miss paragon herself came out. i first noticed something was weird when a party select screen came up before the cinematic, and then again noticed something was definitely wrong when she started speaking to him... he wasnt there... i still dont have him... has this happened to anyone else and how do i even recruit the guy? i have a saved game before i walked into that spot and im hoping i can just go back to town and grab the guy somewhere. could the game be busted now because of the console command thing, or is that not even tied into it? anyone else have this issue and/or know how to fix it?

User Info: Andro21

Andro21 - 7 years ago
    Well thats ^&*((ing crap. id like to hear if anyone else has had the same issue as us. i will be making a note of this to gamefaqs and hopefully they will make a note of it on the console cheat board thing. like, "warning, if u use this console cheat command, u will wrongfully be given the recruited all members achievement and anyone not already recruited will no longer be available for recruitment. so in other words, dont use this unless uve got everyone already!"

User Info: Andro21

Andro21 - 7 years ago
    Also, will this cause me to not be able to recruit the secret character (dont wanna say his name), or is oghren the only issue?

User Info: Andro21

Andro21 - 7 years ago
    Ive actually just went ahead and used the

runscript zz_addpartty (name)

to add oghren and it worked. so i have him now.

User Info: Andro21

Andro21 - 7 years ago

1. I had used the same command, and when i went into the deep roads he never stopped me to join.
    I forgot about it until i heard him talk in a cut-scene when he wasnt there, i went on to beat the game
    without a problem, and no there this is no way to fix it or recruit him now, unless you saved before
    used the cheat. You would recruit him just before going into the deep-roads, he would stop you
    and ask to come along or something, I skip talky talky.

User Info: Naminator1991

Naminator1991 - 7 years ago 0 0