Question from essam24

What is the good side keep the Anvil or destroy it?

Become confused and I don't know what I want to do,I want typical answer and what the best for Shall (he) is good stone ...........

John117X answered:

If you have shale in your party, then siding with Branka will cause Shale to turn against you- no exceptions. Only way to get Shale's quest afterwards is to talk to Shale at the party camp and lie and say that Caridin was not there. If you side with Caridin Shale approves and you are given the quest then and there.
I believe the option to persuade Branka to destroy the Anvil is a fairly high persuasion one.
0 0

Answers

Worm104 answered:

I killed Caridin then convinced Branka to destroy the anvil and that turned out as a pretty good morale path.
1 0

shattered27 answered:

Just a random thing, and it might be a spoiler.

*POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!!*

shale is not a he, shale is a SHE
1 0

Reapper77 answered:

WHAT THE FU*%!?!?! Well i know that shale's voice is kind'a G A Y, but it can't be a lady... or can it???
0 0