What is Blank vellum used for?

1. I went through my whole first game not knowing what they did, and i'm just starting my second one and i'd like to know what its used for.

User Info: Griffins909

Griffins909 - 7 years ago
    That's what i thought, but they sell for so little I though they might have another use.

User Info: Griffins909

Griffins909 - 7 years ago

1. The blank vellums as far as I've been able to find out so far are just sellable junk.

User Info: McCoid

McCoid - 7 years ago 2 1

1. There is a use to blank vellum, in the anvil of the void chamber you will be able to copy the list of names in the stone golem and give that list to the shaperate.Conection to the Shale quest possible,but cant be sure.Apart from this use, they serve only to sell.

User Info: Anubispt

Anubispt - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm pretty sure when I went through the anvil of the void I didn't have any blank vellum, also it says that you copied it onto a stack of paper and put it in your pack

User Info: Esparc

Esparc - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Correct, you do NOT need blank vellum in your inventory to make the tracing of the golem registry.

There is no use for blank vellum, it is vendor trash.

User Info: plucky027

plucky027 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0