Question from 82cgunn

How do I change to a mouse, in the first part of the fade?

How do u transform while in the fade?

thechronocore answered:

Once you have spoken with the mouse and he gives you his power, there will be a set of 4 buttons on a sort of compass like graphic on the upper right hand corner of your screen. One of those 4 buttons will be mouse form, the others at this point will be black. Just click on it to change. To change back to humanoid form you can click it again or hit #1 key.
2 0

Answers

TweaktheReaper answered:

Go through the first door/portal in the fade and you will encounter a demon attacking a mouse. Kill the demon and the mouse will thank you, and grant you his shape as a reward. Once you have acquired mouse form on the right hand side of the screen a compass-shaped toolbar will open. In this toolbar you can see four slots, one of which now being the mouse form. Click the mouse icon and you should change right away, so long as you're standing still.
0 0

honeychild82 answered:

Hold down LT and move the left stick until it highlights "advanced". Click A. From here you can either highlight the mouse and assign it a tactics spot, or you can just click A again to transform once. To transform back to human, press X.
0 0

honeychild82 answered:

ugh I could have sworn this was for xbox, my bad I must have clicked PC by accident. :P
0 0