How do u become the king?

1. i let Alistair finish the archdemon but then Loghain's daughter became queen and i did not get to be king so i was wondering how u become the king

User Info: AuRoN_iZ_SiCk

AuRoN_iZ_SiCk - 6 years ago

1. The only way you can become king(more like king-consort) is by letting Loghain's daughter, Anora, become the queen.

There are several different conditions in order to make this possible.

1) You must be playing as a Male Human Noble. Anora is not interested in wedding a non-human, nor mages.
    2) You must work out a deal where Anora marries you when the succession dispute is settled, by talking to her at Eamon's estate.
    3) You must not kill Loghain yourself. Anora will NOT marry the person who killed her father. If you really want Loghain dead(and keep Alistair in your team), you can have Alistair execute him.
    4) In case you had Alistair kill Loghain, Alistair must not be 'hardened' from his personal sidequest. If he is, he will take the throne instead of allowing you to marry Anora.

That's about it. If you want to see the ending with this outcome, you must also survive the battle with the Archdemon, which is possible by accepting Morrigan's dark ritual proposal, or having Alistair or Loghain kill the Archdemon instead of yourself.

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow - 4 months ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can become Queen's concubine / King-sorta if you marry Loghain's daughter. This is a persuade option when you first have the chance to talk to her alone in the Arl's mansion.

She still is the one who wears the pants in the ending, though.

User Info: Elblai

Elblai - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I'd guess that you need to allow Alistair to perform the execution of Loghain at the Landsmeet. She will not marry Alistair if you have him kill Loghain, so I'm assuming the same goes for your character as well. /shrug, just a thought even though I've never tried this ending. I absolutely hate her character and wouldn't allow the blob of pixels I call a character to go near her heh.

Though, atleast she's not as bad as Eamon's wife Isolde. Nothing in the entire game gave me as much sheer satisfaction as watching Jowan suck every last drop of blood out of her body. ^_^

User Info: plucky027

plucky027 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0