Question from AuRoN_iZ_SiCk

How do u become the king?

i let Alistair finish the archdemon but then Loghain's daughter became queen and i did not get to be king so i was wondering how u become the king

You can become Queen's concubine / King-sorta if you marry Loghain's daughter. This is a persuade option when you first have the chance to talk to her alone in the Arl's mansion.

She still is the one who wears the pants in the ending, though.

I'd guess that you need to allow Alistair to perform the execution of Loghain at the Landsmeet. She will not marry Alistair if you have him kill Loghain, so I'm assuming the same goes for your character as well. /shrug, just a thought even though I've never tried this ending. I absolutely hate her character and wouldn't allow the blob of pixels I call a character to go near her heh.

Though, atleast she's not as bad as Eamon's wife Isolde. Nothing in the entire game gave me as much sheer satisfaction as watching Jowan suck every last drop of blood out of her body. ^_^