Question from khragwookiee

How do I get past Battle of redcliff?

I have killed all the undead coming at me, no more come from anywhere. The knights and the civilians are all just standing around, I have checked everywhere on the map and nothing. Is this level a timed event (Because I have waited 2.5 hours and the level hasn't ended yet) or am I stuck in a glitch?

khragwookiee provided additional details:

Yeah, that's what happened. He was hiding in a shadow on the far side of the bridge to the bay. I passed by him a dozen times because I was walking on the far side of the bridge, never got the weapons drawn.

I found him by running the entire edge of the map. SO make sure if this happens to you, look VERY closely, because they can be easy to miss.

jaislade93 answered:

This happened to me but I only waited about 30 minutes before I found out why, what it was for me was that there was a single undead just standing behind a house (perhaps a glitch) and I killed it and it finished, sorry I cant tell you exactly where because it may be different to you, mine was around the barricades, just look everywhere, behind buildings, in cracks, everywhere. Hope you fix it!
0 0