Question from raymomi

Does and how does Dex affect hit rate?

I'm an arcane warrior and i hate seeing misses, so wat should I do to increase hit rate? I've heard dex affects it.

Tito151 answered:

Dex definitely helps your hit rate. Just avoid Strength (Magic skill will take care of this) and Cunning (unless you take Coercion and even that doesn't take much). You're probably going to want to put a majority of your stat points into Magic. Add points slowly to Dex (hit, dodge), Will (stamina) or Con (hit points) as you develop your character. You could just give your character an early boost to Dex to avoid this, at the cost of lower hit points and stamina. I've found that putting at least a point or two every level into Magic, maybe every few levels adding more than a point to Dex and then balancing the rest into Will/Con.
0 0