How do I fix the Armor & Weapons stuck on character?

1. MY PC is stuck with the same armor and weapons for a while now. He's melee fighting with his bow and quiver as a dual wield. The paper doll is updated with any changes to armor or weapons and the combat stats are correct for the equipment.

But, visually what I have is annoying and distracting. No amount of equipping/ unequipping fixes the problem, nor do cutscences or area changes. The only thing that works is saving and reloading. Soon after reloading the save, the armor and weapons are stuck to the PC again.

Have the same problem with Leliana dual wielding her bow and quiver.

Any one have a solution other than saving and reloading?

User Info: Pathi

Pathi - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I had same problem. No solution aother than saving and loading the game. It's not that annoying I think, since it doesn't happen too often.

User Info: aamfirdaus

aamfirdaus - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. yes i have that problem too. That happen when i in Ostagar after get the treaties from Flemeth and the ritual of grey warden my equipment got stuck.
    I think the problems is the backpack so full, so when the cut scene happen there no place for the character too put the helmet into the back pack, so the glitch happen.

User Info: Zeal_Coolguy

Zeal_Coolguy - 6 years ago 0 0