Question from cadaverouspawn

Still having trouble getting into the console. Can anyone help?

I've read the answers posted here and followed the instructions in the cheat section and i still cannot get the console to work. I changed the key in the keybindings file to ~ X * and -none worked i changed the line target in the shortcut property's with and without the dash in front. I tried hitting the tilde key before and after the assigned key. hit the assigned key without the tilde...ect ect ect. if anyone can help i'd appreciate it.
Right now the target line looks like this "E:\Dragon Age\DAOriginsLauncher.exe" -enabledeveloperconsole
The line in the keybindings ini looks like this "OpenConsole_0=Keyboard::Button_x" (without the quotes)
I only use that shortcut to launch the game and i use Window's XP.

plucky027 answered:

The directions are clear on the cheats tab. Make a new shortcut to daorigins.exe, not launcher.exe

This is what your command line should look like:

"E:\Dragon Age\bin_ship\daorigins.exe" -enabledeveloperconsole
0 0

How to know the console is on? Answered Montechizuma
How to i open the Console?? Open MAr05321
Command console help? Answered darkweler
Why can't I get the console to work? Open rpgnut511
can't change console key?? HELP! Open elfa89