Invisible Bridge?

1. How do I get the party members to move to the blocks I need them to go to? I have been pushing them along, it takes forever, and they end up stepping on stones I don't want them to. Can I assign them individual letters to get them moving?

User Info: Bgles4evr

Bgles4evr - 6 years ago

1. Have you tried the hold command? There's a smaller icon under the 4 char icons on the upper left which when clicked will become a hand. Now click on each portrait and you can move your characters individually. As long as the hold is on, they won't follow and each character will stay put wherever you command them to go.

User Info: Arcom8065

Arcom8065 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Don't really understand what you are asking. My only guess is you are using mouse movement. The W,A,S,D (+Q and E) keys are how you should be controlling things.

If that doesn't help you'll need to attempt to provide more detailed information, if that's even possible. Guess I just don't understand how moving characters around could be anything but user error or a movement bug that effects more than just the bridge room.

User Info: plucky027

plucky027 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I think he may not know how to take control of other party members. If that's the case then you just click on their portrait and move them where you please.

User Info: CrippledCarny

CrippledCarny (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0