Question from Bgles4evr

Invisible Bridge?

How do I get the party members to move to the blocks I need them to go to? I have been pushing them along, it takes forever, and they end up stepping on stones I don't want them to. Can I assign them individual letters to get them moving?

Arcom8065 answered:

Have you tried the hold command? There's a smaller icon under the 4 char icons on the upper left which when clicked will become a hand. Now click on each portrait and you can move your characters individually. As long as the hold is on, they won't follow and each character will stay put wherever you command them to go.
2 0

Answers

plucky027 answered:

Don't really understand what you are asking. My only guess is you are using mouse movement. The W,A,S,D (+Q and E) keys are how you should be controlling things.

If that doesn't help you'll need to attempt to provide more detailed information, if that's even possible. Guess I just don't understand how moving characters around could be anything but user error or a movement bug that effects more than just the bridge room.
0 0

CrippledCarny answered:

I think he may not know how to take control of other party members. If that's the case then you just click on their portrait and move them where you please.
0 0

Gauntlet bridge glitch? Open CaliShadow
How do I solve the Bridge Puzzle in the Urn Gaunlet? Answered RUNFORYOURLIVES
Is There Anyway To Get Rid Of The "Invisible Objects?" Open iownuranus
Can my computer run DAO? Open chxe
Equal Love Mod Help? Unanswered Rayven-Feather