How do I get Dwyn to help?

1. I've tried almost every dialogue choice, nothing seems to work. The best I can do is kill him, which at least gives me his sword. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

User Info: AlabasterFilth

AlabasterFilth - 6 years ago
    Well I seem to be screwed over then; I don't have any points in coercion, and my cunning is very low. I tried to intimidate him, but it didn't work.

Also, I don't have 100 silvers, and I already forced Lloyd (the tavern owner) to join the militia, so I don't have any way of getting additional money.

User Info: AlabasterFilth

AlabasterFilth - 6 years ago

1. As previously stated, for persuasion or intimidate you'll need increased stats or coercion skill. However, if that is not an option you can also offer him money, 100 silvers will do the trick. I don't remember exactly how the dialogue goes to present this option but I think it's after a failed persuasion attempt.

User Info: plucky027

plucky027 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

1. Failing an intimidate attempt with him causes him to attack. So try persuasion instead. If neither of those work you need to increase cunning(persuade) or strength(intimidate) or get another rank in the skill coercion.

User Info: Kainin00

Kainin00 - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. You should be able to sell stuff to the blacksmith instead.

User Info: Kainin00

Kainin00 - 6 years ago 1 0