Question from AlabasterFilth

How do I get Dwyn to help?

I've tried almost every dialogue choice, nothing seems to work. The best I can do is kill him, which at least gives me his sword. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

AlabasterFilth provided additional details:

Well I seem to be screwed over then; I don't have any points in coercion, and my cunning is very low. I tried to intimidate him, but it didn't work.

Also, I don't have 100 silvers, and I already forced Lloyd (the tavern owner) to join the militia, so I don't have any way of getting additional money.

plucky027 answered:

As previously stated, for persuasion or intimidate you'll need increased stats or coercion skill. However, if that is not an option you can also offer him money, 100 silvers will do the trick. I don't remember exactly how the dialogue goes to present this option but I think it's after a failed persuasion attempt.
1 0

Answers

Kainin00 answered:

Failing an intimidate attempt with him causes him to attack. So try persuasion instead. If neither of those work you need to increase cunning(persuade) or strength(intimidate) or get another rank in the skill coercion.
1 0

Kainin00 answered:

You should be able to sell stuff to the blacksmith instead.
1 0