Question from save_me2

Where can I get a decent amount of gold? like a 100+

I cant buy armor worth 100..i don't know where to get a large income without cheating the game. My characters are already level 10 - 11 already and still I have a few gold..about 25gold.

I know side quest gets you gold...i need a larger income

From: AlabasterFilth 5 years ago

There is a finite amount of money in the game. I'm sure you know of all the ways to get money, but just in case:

-do EVERY side quest. You can get usually get between 2-5 gold per side quest.
-kill EVERY enemy. This gives you the most loot, which you can sell for more money.
-Equipping the merchant belt will increase the amount of money that you loot off of enemies
-If you are intent on getting as much money as you can from the very beginning, be a rogue, and increase your pickpocketing skill to the max, and thief from everyone and everything in the game you come across
-always sell any extra items/weapons/armor you don't need

There are a few exploits you can use that can potentially give you infinite gold, but they mostly require you to be higher level, (you need to have high level skills or be able to beat difficult encounters). Your main source of gold will be selling off weapons and armor that you pick up as you progress through the game, these also noticeably increase in quality and value as you level up.