Arcane Warrior/Blood Mage.... Help?

1. ok so heres my problem and I wanted to know what you guys think.
    K so I am currently a DPS Arcane warrior/Blood mage. I am duel wielding spellweaver and rose's thorn dagger, both are fully enchanted with grandmaster runes. So I was wondering if I should stack willpower and just switch into BM when I need the abilities and switch back to use my other spells like my hexs, or should I stack constitution and just stay in blood mage to cast my other spells like my hexs.? This sounds like a stupid question but it seems like if I stay in blood mage I am able to heal myself by using blood sacrafice, and also I barely loose any health anyways due to my sustaiables. If you guys understand what I am saying I am curious to what you think.

User Info: dage33

dage33 - 6 years ago
    in other words should I stay in BM to cast my other spells or should I switch in and out of BM

User Info: dage33

dage33 - 6 years ago

1. Everything is situational. There is no right or wrong answer to this question. Both methods of playing this setup work and you just have to decide which you like better.

User Info: plucky027

plucky027 (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0