Question from Eredic

Does anyone know the item name for Sten's sword?

I got through the quest to get Sten's sword, but when I search the dwarf's house in Redcliffe the chest that the sword is supposed to be in can't be activated. I figure it's a glitch of some sort, so I was hoping to just add it to my inventory. It's too bad I have to do this as a last resort, but oh well.
Thanks for your help!

deathguardian08 answered:

Use the console cheat "runscript zz_party_addgifts" and just check your inventory, this givers you all plot sensitive items but you can just delete them from your inventory and earn them later in the game like your supposed too. I do not believe this causes any bugs because I've used this cheat myself and my plot is working perfectly normal.

If you do not have the console enabled, check the guide at the top of the cheats section on here.
0 0

Answers

Mizufiji answered:

The sword is called Asala. It appears in your inventory after you give Sten his plot specific gift item (Stens sword).
0 0