Question from RamonIAm

How do I use an item?

This may be the stupidiest question ever but, some items, like tomes, I don't know how to use, I right-click, press use, and then Idk what to do cause it doesn't get used, what do I do?

plucky027 answered:

Unfortunately, there is a bug with using tomes. Based on the order in which they are put into your inventory you will be unable to use certain ones until others get used.

For example, lets say you have a Tome of Arcane Technique and a Tome of Physical Technique in your inventory. You try to use the Arcane one, and no matter how many times you click it, it doesn't work. In this situation you will have to use, or remove from your inventory, the Physical tome before it will allow you to use the Arcane tome. Could go the other way around.

In either case, it's probably the bug giving you problems, rather than you doing something wrong.

And to the previous poster, I have no issue using Tomes in camp. Works just fine for me.
0 0

Answers

Mizufiji answered:

The problem with using tomes is that they can't be used while in camp, which i presume is when you are trying to activate them. Try again once you're out of camp and in party.
0 1

Item Set ? Open sledgebomber
How do I craft an item? Open Im_Solid_Snake
War Dog item finding? Open Andro21
Is there an item that will allow me to become a blood mage? Answered alanthreonus
What are the benefits of Item Set Bonuses? Answered Yvl9921