Question from rlobra

Can someone help me get the specializations from a completed game?

I wanted to start a game here on PC however i've only played through the game on ps3 unlocking the specializations there. would anyone whos unlocked them be willing to share their saved game with me so i can begin a new PC game with all of them unlocked? Much appreciate it!

clesiemo3 answered:

The respec mod will give you all purchasable specs but you'll still have to unlock blood mage, champion, and reaver i believe.
0 0

Answers

plucky027 answered:

Unlocks are saved to the Profile.dap file, not the individual saved games. I am unsure exactly when this data is transferred to the profile but I'm assuming it happens at the time the unlock is activated. Copying a saved game over might not provide the unlocks when you start your own character. Can try it... I can't say for sure either way and don't feel like testing right now.

That being said, a copy of someone else's Profile.dap will work for sure. Unfortunately, this file contains personal information (email address associated with your account) and links to your online profile/forums access. I personally wouldn't share this file with anyone. With purchasable DLC, there's no way I'd risk giving up any personal information what-so-ever.
0 0