Question from ryandavison

Broken Circle?

How do you side with the mages during the broken circle story quest?

I've sided with the templers and now I want to know what I have to do or say to side with the mages?

plucky027 answered:

To side with the mages you need to save their lives during the final battle by using the Litany. This is the item you loot off Nial's corpse after exiting the raw fade.

The final boss here, Uldred, will use magic to transform the mages into abominations during the fight. Anytime you see him casting this spell you need to use the Litany to stop him from casting it. The mages will live and you will have effectively sided with them. If Wynne is in your party you will hear her yelling at you to use the Litany when Uldred casts this spell.
0 0

Answers

Deamonic_Dragon answered:

its more of a Chain of choices then just 1. First: don't agree with Gregoir to Kill Everything just say that u will Investigate. 2. Help Wynne 3. When u encounter Cullen, Spare the Innocents and last when you've defeated Uldred and are back at the front door choose the option"What Does the Knight-Commander think" (its the first response u can'give)
0 0