Question from Jyces

Arl Eamon's Estate & The Love Letter...?

As you may know, for the quest called "Correspondence Interruptus", you are required to collect 12 love letters. I have 11/12 but I am unable to get the last one. It is said that the last love letter is in the chest located in the Arl's bedroom, in his estate (located in Denerim's Market Place). My problem is, whenever I zone into his Estate, I am no longer with my party. All of my party members that I've recruited are located in different rooms of the house. Being a mage, I've always used Zevran pick my locks for me...unfortunately, I am unable to use him in this situation because I have no control over him in this area. I'd really like to know how a mage can access this chest (to get the love letter). This is my second time around, and my main objective was to complete every single quest available, so completing this quest is a big deal to myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Wolpy answered:

The chest that has the love letter in it is the only one in the estate which is unlocked to begin with. I am 100% because I was just there a few hours ago... good luck.
0 0