Question from kefka_is_bad

Says physxloader.dll is missing?

after i install the game and try to run it i recieve a dialog box telling me that Physxloader.dll is missing, reinstalling the game may fix this problem. after reinstalling the game i still get the same error.

Answers

Plasma_Soul1 answered:

Do you have the patch? I know this seems like a lame answer but it just could be something simple like that.
If not, I can not help further, When I got the game I patched it A.S.A.P... Kind of a rule in PC gaming.

Simple answer but I too a shot anyway!
0 0

plucky027 answered:

This is a driver issue. Update your video drivers to the newest version for your card at nvidia.com

If that does not fix the problem, search for PhysX on nvidia's website to update, should fix the problem.

And btw, which video card are you currently using and by chance did you recently upgrade it? Common for this issue to happen after replacing cards.
1 0

TheLichLord answered:

www.nvidia.com/object/physx_9.09.1112.html

ATI cards don't come with PhysX. You can still download it.
1 0