Does random encounter--help save dwarf/elf/mage party being attacked by mob--affect # of troops in the end?

1. When I fought the mages they all died and I only saved 1 of the elves/dwarves, does this affect the number of troops in the end or any other aspect of the plot?

And by the way, they had some terrible A.I., they kept running directly into the area being blasted by my spells.

User Info: velcroboy

velcroboy - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Well, I might be able to tell you soon. I just got the mage encounter and lost the apprentices, but in all honestly, I'm thinking that they don't, since they are *random* encounters and there's no guarantee you're going to get them, so why would they have an effect on something that's set in the game.

If I recall correctly, you get about 12 mages to assist you in the final battle (at least, I did) so use that as your gauge.

User Info: CopperPayne

CopperPayne - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. It doesn't change anything, don't worry.

User Info: lbuuyk

lbuuyk - 5 years ago 0 0