Question from kilgore777

Leliana Plot?

Well I've wanted to do Leliana's quest and i cant get her to tell me that she lied why she left Orsian. I got her to 100 i asked her why she left and i went to Denirem. help me trigger the quest.

kilgore777 provided additional details:

OOOOOH i got her to 100 with those gift things like fat lute. and never talked to her once during i hope your right.

plucky027 answered:

A script bug exists w/Leliana if you raised her approval too high before triggering conversation and was fixed as of patch 1.02. If you have not updated your game, do so!

Also be sure to enter and exit the camp a few times to trigger other parts of the conversation, if I remember correctly the part where she comes clean about her lie happens automatically upon entering the camp rather than when starting to talk to her.

If you triggered the conversation correctly, you must then have her in your active party while traveling to start a random event which directs you to Marjolaine in Denerim. <--- many people miss this part.
0 0

Leliana Song? Open kilgore777
Is there a way to fix Romance with Leliana? Answered JinBlazes
Morrigan or Leliana? Answered Zeal_Coolguy
Morrigan and Leliana? Open NesToXXX
How can i get leliana to join me ?( plz help ) Answered NIZO_101