Can't go on through the story.?

1. Hi.. I recently completed the game as a Human Noble and decided to start over as a Magi..
    I
    was about to defend redcliffe village from the darkspawn invasion (had
    just convinced the smith that i would search for his daughter) when i
    decided to go back to the camp to heal my injuries..
    Just before i leave a guy stopped me asking me why i was leaving so i reassured him that i would return..
    Now that i have returned to redcliffe , i dont seem to be able to find anyone to talk to..
    As i remember i should find Murdock again outside of the Smithy and talk to him for a second time...
    The problem is that Murdock isnt there anymore.. Any suggestions? Thanks. :)

User Info: 3leven

3leven - 6 years ago
    Loading to a previous state is not an option as i completed a very hard side quest before returning to redcliffe..

User Info: 3leven

3leven - 6 years ago

1. I suppose leaving redcliffe before completing the defend quest makes the zombies angry. Without you around to protect the town, everybody is DEAD. I am not 100% sure. Played the game 8 months back.

User Info: letsrock53

letsrock53 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Thanks a lot... I also read that occasion somewhere else and i was shocked...
    If every1 dies , how will the storyline advance? :O

User Info: 3leven

3leven - 6 years ago 0 0