Question from Spy3028

How To Use Herbalism?

I'm playing DAO again and although Wynne has the Herbalism skill (as does Morrigan), I can't for the life of me remember how to "access" it!! (It's not in my quickbar)

I know this question is probably idiotic, and I'll probably facepalm when I get an answer, but right now it is annoying me to no end, so I decided to ask. Thanks in advance.

Spy3028 provided additional details:

Haha yes. Thank you kuvuplan! I actually found my answer IMMEDIATELY after posting this :D lol.

My problem was that I was trying to "use" the upgrades, instead of the main skill itself. As soon as I hovered over "Herbalism" itself, instead of it's upgrades, I could see what my problem was. Of course, after clicking it, it worked fine.

Just like I said, a stupid question :P

kuvuplan answered:

You can go to he skills tree and use it from there. That is slow and so most people drag it from there and put it in the quick-bar. You can make the quick-bar longer bay clicking on the right border and dragging it across the screen. You screen-size does limit the max size it can be.

The other option is to set-up a Tactics to activate it.
0 0