How To Use Herbalism?

1. I'm playing DAO again and although Wynne has the Herbalism skill (as does Morrigan), I can't for the life of me remember how to "access" it!! (It's not in my quickbar)

I know this question is probably idiotic, and I'll probably facepalm when I get an answer, but right now it is annoying me to no end, so I decided to ask. Thanks in advance.

User Info: Spy3028

Spy3028 - 5 years ago
    Haha yes. Thank you kuvuplan! I actually found my answer IMMEDIATELY after posting this :D lol.

My problem was that I was trying to "use" the upgrades, instead of the main skill itself. As soon as I hovered over "Herbalism" itself, instead of it's upgrades, I could see what my problem was. Of course, after clicking it, it worked fine.

Just like I said, a stupid question :P

User Info: Spy3028

Spy3028 - 5 years ago

1. You can go to he skills tree and use it from there. That is slow and so most people drag it from there and put it in the quick-bar. You can make the quick-bar longer bay clicking on the right border and dragging it across the screen. You screen-size does limit the max size it can be.

The other option is to set-up a Tactics to activate it.

User Info: kuvuplan

kuvuplan (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0