Question from Chrissco83

Why are every Orc and Mercenary attacking me On Sight in every town I get to?

Hey, I dont know if this is a bug or why it happpens.Seems like I have killed too many orcs or something. After I Defeat Geldern, Every Orc Everywhere are attacking me on sight. This causes a big problem for me since I am under half way in the game, and cant do any more quests Since every town I get to wants to kill me at once. Can someone help me please? Why is this happening?

From: Slash_out 4 years ago

Apparently after you reach a certain level in reputation for the opposite faction, the other one will attack you on sight.
For the Orcs it's the Rebbels.
I confirmed it's not 50 of reputation as I just reached it and they do not attack me.
So my guess will be that over 75 for rebels they won't hesitate anymore.

The best way to be able to do all quest, would be to go to every camp, do every quest, and then do the quests tha twill help you free the villages/cities/castles/settlements.