How do I use magic spells?

1. I have enough ancient knowledge to cast a few spells but they don't show up as useable. How does this work? Do I need to buy the spells and, if so, from whom?

User Info: Freya06

Freya06 - 8 years ago

1. You can learn spells from shrines of Innos, shrines of Beliar and from Water Mages.

User Info: mrle01

mrle01 - 8 years ago 1 0

1. Go to the magic tab in your main menu, then you can drag spells to your hot keys, or just click them to ready the spell.

User Info: vick1000

vick1000 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. If you do have the ancient knowledge to learn the spells you must find one of the following:
    For dominance spells: Shrine of Innos. (There is one in Ardea, the very first town you start in)
    For summoning spells: Shrine of Beliar: There is one in every city occupied by orcs and in some cities in Verant
    For transformation spells: These can be thaught from a few of the druids, Ponlar (i think thats his name) teaches them and i think Torn does as well. Alternatively if you killed off the druids you must find the water mages in Varant (the desert).

User Info: Rednax13

Rednax13 - 6 years ago 0 0