Why isnt counter strike source activation key working?

1. i put the key in for counter strike source and it says "This product cannot be activated in your region" why?

I bought my CS:S at a cash converters if that helps any

User Info: mantoura

mantoura - 7 years ago

Answers

1. It was originally shipped from outside the country you are trying to activate it from.

If you purchased a regionally restricted game and you do not live in that designated region, you must contact the seller for a refund.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?
    ref=1266-QFZC-2141

User Info: _0blivion_

_0blivion_ - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. It could be wat oblivion said or someone put in a random code on a used disk and the random code they entered was yours

User Info: Voltigaunt

Voltigaunt - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. If you have steam go to my games and click active product then choose it then it will download on steam then you can play and it will ask you for the product code if this doesnt work post someting on here and i will try a different way.

User Info: sly3hot

sly3hot - 6 years ago 0 0