How do I beat (Black Garius)?

1. When black garius attack me in the keep he cant be beaten we battle for hours and all the time is near death .

User Info: zivbern

zivbern - 7 years ago
    Do you mean in the keep at the end of act 3? Because there has been a bug recently where he doesn't summon the pet that is required to kill before Garius himself becomes killable.

User Info: EarthDruid

EarthDruid - 7 years ago
    I am having the same problem with the nightwalker. How do you cheat spawn one?

User Info: SamirBlake

SamirBlake - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You have to use the cleric or warlock to "finish him off" using their special ritual once he gets to near death status (IIRC, you should see it in their inventory).

User Info: blackmagus5

blackmagus5 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Yeah umm im at the same spot and the Nightwalker is not spawning. Does anyone know a way to get around this bug???

User Info: Adam_Vanaman

Adam_Vanaman - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. mabey you should try to cheat spawn a nightwalker?It seems preaty lame but maby it will work.

User Info: Gunner_sam

Gunner_sam - 6 years ago 0 0