Question from Natep1098

Lost the Button?!?!

So, I'm very early game, and I went exploring before going to 9's detention center/ secret lab.
But now my button is gone, or something, all Raz seems to say is 'call me crazy but I think that button that 9 gave me is supposed to go HERE'

Why won't he just put the damn button there then??

Answers

DelShiftB answered:

Check your backpack. The exact means to do so differs depending on the whether you're using the PC, XBOX or PS2 version, but if you forgot, check the options menu.
0 0

JoveHack answered:

If Raz gets too many items they spill over onto another screen.

Use '[' and ']' to navigate between item screens. This will be important later, too.

If you're using a gamepad use the D-pad left and right.
0 0

GIRLYGOD answered:

I had this same problem on ps2.
0 0

jpeak1 answered:

To access your backpack, people say you need to use the Bracket keys ( [ or ] ) ,

But this didn't work for me. If you have the same problem, you can go to your menu, ( esc ), and go to Options. Then go to controls, and select Bindings. Scroll down until you see the Inventory Menu. By left clicking on it, you may change the Inventory Option to whatever you wish. I chose "C".

Hope this helped.
-Jpeak1
0 0