Lost the Button?!?!

1. So, I'm very early game, and I went exploring before going to 9's detention center/ secret lab.
    But now my button is gone, or something, all Raz seems to say is 'call me crazy but I think that button that 9 gave me is supposed to go HERE'

Why won't he just put the damn button there then??

User Info: natep1098

natep1098 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Check your backpack. The exact means to do so differs depending on the whether you're using the PC, XBOX or PS2 version, but if you forgot, check the options menu.

User Info: DelShiftB

DelShiftB - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. If Raz gets too many items they spill over onto another screen.

Use '[' and ']' to navigate between item screens. This will be important later, too.

If you're using a gamepad use the D-pad left and right.

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I had this same problem on ps2.

User Info: GIRLYGOD

GIRLYGOD - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. To access your backpack, people say you need to use the Bracket keys ( [ or ] ) ,

But this didn't work for me. If you have the same problem, you can go to your menu, ( esc ), and go to Options. Then go to controls, and select Bindings. Scroll down until you see the Inventory Menu. By left clicking on it, you may change the Inventory Option to whatever you wish. I chose "C".

Hope this helped.
    -Jpeak1

User Info: jpeak1

jpeak1 - 3 years ago 0 0