Question from efxboy1

Why can't R2 units hover from a suspended platform?

I'm having an issue with any R2 units in the game, where R2 can't take off and hover from a suspended platform. He can float TO the platform, but once on it, he can only hop a fraction off the ground but not hover. This ends up being a problem in some of the later levels where you need him to go one ahead and open pathways for other characters. Does anyone have any ideas?

Airondar asked for clarification:

I had this problem on one of my computers as well. It was the second or third computer that I installed the game on, so it might have something to do with that. It was also running Windows XP. Does any of that sound familiar?

efxboy1 provided additional details:

Yes, it was just the computer. Though I'm not sure why compatibility is so sketchy on a game with that much press. Thanks for responding.

This question is open with no answers submitted

Why the game freezes up at the first level?? Unanswered thaninio
Why does the game freeze up? Unanswered adelaideJohn196
How Do I Beat Chapter? 75 Unanswered sithlord197237
Will This Run On Vista? Answered Z3R0OneOneSe7en