Question from chrisha83

How do i recruit gang members of my hood?

I am stuck at "Los desperados" mission and i can't make my homies join me in battle

Axel_Jovian answered:

Target them with your gun and press "g",but they have to be one gang with you(most people with green clothes is part of your gang,your homies can only joins you at Los Santos,it's the place they only exist,you cannot ask civilians or other gang to help you),
2 0

Answers

JC_Phoenix answered:

Target them with your gun and press "g"
1 1

cod1234maniac answered:

Aim at your gang member, then press "G" key in your keyboard. You can only recruit your gang member only (Grove St./ Green clothes gang). Your gang is in Los Santos only, so it's hard tou take them out of town. HINT: Actually you can recruit pedestrians or other gang member by entering this cheat code: SJMAHPE. It allows you to recruit anyone.
1 1

asphalt20 answered:

Target them with your gun, press g to recruit them. You need respect for recruiting gang members. Press g for them to follow you and h for hold position.
0 0