Question from feltonj2009

Why is the ammu nation store not open? Is there anywhere else I can get weapons?

The Ammu Nation store in the game is not open when I go there. I have tried all times of day, etc. but can't get in. Can anyone help?

1374sina answered:

You must do missions ammo nation stores are closed in the beginning.
you don't want kill some people in grove street or use a cheat.
if you tried them all and you had no results find a debugger
0 0

kozolozo answered:

it will unlock as you progress
Tip:if you dont want to wait use cheats or play gta tokyo drift (it dosent have english languge but a special beggning everything is unlocked when you start it but you realy dont need to win the race at the begening
LOSE = lose money
WIN=win money

you can also screw up the intro(unskipibbable)by uzing cheat codes but NEVER use six star cheat code whatever you do YOU need to disable the six star cheat code or else the hunter wont go but still it will still kill you a few times then go away

do you even what this game means(exept the intro and the race) it means gta san andreas 100% percent
0 0

Tanishq_khan answered:

After a mission a icon open like a pistol go here and you got a weopon for free
0 0