Question from shadowraiX

Xbox360 Controller's trigger button not registering....?

I got a wireless receiver to connect my Xbox360 controller and as I was setting up the control assignments, I can't set in the trigger buttons LT and RT. Anyone know how to resolve this?

shadowraiX provided additional details:

Well, it's a technical issue within the game of GTA:SA so I'm sure it relates to it. But thanks for the response...

Answers

solos90 answered:

THis has nothing to do with GTA SA. but still. buy a wired Xbox360 remote
0 4

Raestloz answered:

Usually the buttons have been set automatically by GTA for another control. For example you can't set the D-pad for anything at all in GTA SA, since it's automatically mapped for movements, so i'm sure the buttons have bene mapped for something, have you tried to use them?
0 0

SmoboHash answered:

I have this issue... I simply gave up and used the mouse and keyboard. My R/L buttons, D-Pad, and right analog stick simply don't work with this game, even though I've verified they work in other programs.
0 0

Liquid_Wolf_mgs answered:

Download SAAC 1.2

choose what controls you want, by simply pressing the button desired.
1 0

JazzNick67 answered:

I'm pretty sure SA doesn't support the use of those triggers. I remember trying the exact same thing with a wired 360 controller and having the same problem. I also remember reading somewhere back then that SA simply does not recognize the input from them.

You can try using Joy2Key to get around it.
0 0