Xbox360 Controller's trigger button not registering....?

1. I got a wireless receiver to connect my Xbox360 controller and as I was setting up the control assignments, I can't set in the trigger buttons LT and RT. Anyone know how to resolve this?

User Info: shadowraiX

shadowraiX - 7 years ago
    Well, it's a technical issue within the game of GTA:SA so I'm sure it relates to it. But thanks for the response...

User Info: shadowraiX

shadowraiX - 7 years ago

1. Download SAAC 1.2

choose what controls you want, by simply pressing the button desired.

User Info: Liquid_Wolf_mgs

Liquid_Wolf_mgs - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. THis has nothing to do with GTA SA. but still. buy a wired Xbox360 remote

User Info: solos90

solos90 - 7 years ago 0 4
  2. Usually the buttons have been set automatically by GTA for another control. For example you can't set the D-pad for anything at all in GTA SA, since it's automatically mapped for movements, so i'm sure the buttons have bene mapped for something, have you tried to use them?

User Info: Raestloz

Raestloz - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I have this issue... I simply gave up and used the mouse and keyboard. My R/L buttons, D-Pad, and right analog stick simply don't work with this game, even though I've verified they work in other programs.

User Info: SmoboHash

SmoboHash - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I'm pretty sure SA doesn't support the use of those triggers. I remember trying the exact same thing with a wired 360 controller and having the same problem. I also remember reading somewhere back then that SA simply does not recognize the input from them.

You can try using Joy2Key to get around it.

User Info: JazzNick67

JazzNick67 - 6 years ago 0 0