Question from Taaam

How do I import cars?

Title says it all! I can export cars on the list. When I did, a box pops up and says: a new car is available for import. But it gives no direction how to import...

Go to the export billboard, hit enter, choose a car available that day (Space). Viola, car spawns next to export marker and your wallet is all the lighter.

Use the action button near the wanted board and pick a day. Then select a wanted car and then come back at that day to pick it up.

<i>Use the action button near the wanted board and pick a day. Then select a wanted car and then come back at that day to pick it up.</i>

It doesn't work that way. If you try to select a vehicle from a day other than the one you're on, you will get a prompt saying that you can only import cars from the same day on the list as the day your are currently on. Unless a mod changes this of course...