Where can I find Lowriders Car?

1. I need a lowrider car for a mission i keep looking around and cant find it plz tell me where it is.

User Info: mandarkfff

mandarkfff - 7 years ago

1. There are several cars that fall into the lowrider class. They are:

Blade
    Remington
    Slamvan
    Voodoo
    Broadway
    Savanna
    Tahoma
    Tornado

Any of them can be found driving around the state, especially near/around the various gang areas in Los Santos (ie, Grove Street). I'm assuming you're needing a lowrider for the Lowrider Challenge or High Stakes, Low Rider. I'd suggest the Tahoma or Broadway for High Stakes (best handling lowriders IMO), and for the Lowrider Challenge, any lowrider will suffice.

<b>www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/924362/33670</b>

The above link will take you to the Car Locations FAQ here at GameFAQs. It's for the PS2 version, but I've yet to find any differences between it and the PC version spawn points.

User Info: pyber80

pyber80 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Easy go where you do ceasers mission the first mission high stakes,low rider you`ll find a voodoo and other lowriders
    if your doing the mission high stakes,low rider pick the voodoo youl be in first in no time

User Info: coolistmo

coolistmo - 7 years ago 1 0