Question from mandarkfff

Where can I find Lowriders Car?

I need a lowrider car for a mission i keep looking around and cant find it plz tell me where it is.

pyber80 answered:

There are several cars that fall into the lowrider class. They are:

Blade
Remington
Slamvan
Voodoo
Broadway
Savanna
Tahoma
Tornado

Any of them can be found driving around the state, especially near/around the various gang areas in Los Santos (ie, Grove Street). I'm assuming you're needing a lowrider for the Lowrider Challenge or High Stakes, Low Rider. I'd suggest the Tahoma or Broadway for High Stakes (best handling lowriders IMO), and for the Lowrider Challenge, any lowrider will suffice.

<b>www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/924362/33670</b>

The above link will take you to the Car Locations FAQ here at GameFAQs. It's for the PS2 version, but I've yet to find any differences between it and the PC version spawn points.
1 0

Answers

coolistmo answered:

Easy go where you do ceasers mission the first mission high stakes,low rider you`ll find a voodoo and other lowriders
if your doing the mission high stakes,low rider pick the voodoo youl be in first in no time
1 0

Where can I find u.f.o ? Open Tanishq_khan
Where can i find barbara???? Open supermezzooo
Where can I find the van for burglary? Answered pokeson
Where can I find BMX bike? Answered AznBoi45654
Where can I find michele? Answered emulgators