Review by davidlancers24

"I thought i would never give a game a 10/10. I was wrong."

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is a game that separates itself from all others. San Andreas' combination of a great story, great game play and much more is why.

Story - 10/10

I think the story is very good. You are Carl Johnson. You are coming back from Liberty City because you got a call from your brother Sweet saying your mother just died. All this crazy stuff happens. Its great and really sucks you in. You will want more when you finish the game.

Graphics - 8/10

The graphics are average at best, but the animations are great. The rest of the game makes up for the graphics.

Sound - 10/10

The sound in the game is phenomenal. There are many radio stations with a huge variety of music. You can even have a custom radio station with your own tracks! The sound affects are perfect. The voice acting is even BETTER than perfect! Young Maylay completely nails his voice acting role of Carl Johnson (The main character in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas).

Controls - 9.6/10

The controls are great. It can be confusing at first, but you will get used to them very quickly. If you are used to playing the PS2 version of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, you can buy a PS2 to PC converter so you can use the PS2 controller with Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for the PC.

Game play - 10/10

Wow. Simply wow. Playing this game is so much fun. I just can't get enough of San Andreas. I still play it today. You will be playing it forever. There is so much to do. You can do missions, destroy crap, dating a girl friend and MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more! I am so amazed at how much fun this game is!

Bonus Features/Mods - 10/10

After you beat Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, you will still be playing for months, maybe even years like me! You can download mods like a Bigfoot mod, car mods, and all kinds of mods! You can do anything you want after you finish the game. My favorite thing to do after beating the game is searching for Easter eggs and myths. San Andreas is full of them!

Final Score - 10/10

Simply put. This is the greatest game ever made. Props to Rock Star for making such a amazing game! BUY THIS GAME NOW!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 06/23/09

Game Release: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (US, 06/07/05)

Would you recommend this